You may be owed thousands in unpaid wages. Submit your info to find out.
The Process: What Happens After You Click “Submit”
- Within a few minutes of clicking submit, you will receive an email and text message letting you know if you are eligible for representation
- If you are, you will be invited to sign a representation agreement
- There is no out-of-pocket cost to you – we only collect a fee if we win
- After you sign up, our team will contact you with more information and to discuss the next steps
- I need to keep doing deliveries to make money – can I have a case and keep working? Yes. It is unlawful for an employer to fire an employee for bringing a case over unpaid wages. Also, our team has represented thousands of delivery drivers for each of these companies. In our experience, they do not deactivate or fire drivers just for filing a case.
- How long might a case take? It varies quite a bit. Sometimes these cases settle in weeks or months. It is possible that your case could take a year or more.
- What will this cost me? We pay all the costs of the case and only pay ourselves back and collect a fee if we win. If we lose, you pay nothing.
Contact Us Anytime
For the quickest response, please:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text us at 708.394.7054
Drivers are Employees, Entitled to Minimum Wage, Overtime, and Expense Reimbursement
Delivery Drivers are Employees
Under California and Massachusetts law, a company’s worker is an employee if the worker’s job is in the usual course of the company’s business. The usual course of all these companies’ businesses is delivery. Their delivery drivers are therefore their employees under the law.
Employees are Entitled to Minimum Wage, Overtime, and Reimbursement for Business Expenses
State and local law require minimum wages as high as $15 per hour. State and local law require employers to pay employees that do deliveries back for the expenses of driving, like gas and car insurance.
These Companies Underpay
These companies don’t pay an hourly wage. These companies don’t pay you back for business expenses.
We Can Help
Our team has been fighting these companies on behalf of drivers for years. These cases are personal to us. Let us help.